Sunday 26 April 2015

Japanese fashion on a budget haul~

Here's another haul video, I'm getting slightly addicted to making these!
In this video I have a collection of many pastel items perfect for Swankiss looks and I also show my new JSK from Bodyline kids section! I thought I'd make this haul a little different by actually wearing the clothes so you can all get a better look at how I coordinate my items and what they look like worn!
I apologise now for my awful voice! It pretty much disappeared completely the next day :(



Here is a quick run down of my outfit as well
Beret, platforms, chandelier tights - eBay
Lavender frill socks - Primark
Gingham skirt - Fairy kei facebook sales
Crop top - Miss Selfridge
Cardigan - New look
Pom Pom earrings - Strawberry skies
Hair pin - Moon bunny

Enjoy the video!


2 comments:

  1. Another fun video! It was really good to see the outfits on you as well. :) Liz Lisa looks so much better on than off! Love the sexy mermaid dress (er, sequinned dress) as well. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)) I know it really is, I never really bought much Liz Lisa until I saw it in person. Its so pretty ;-;

      Delete